Navy Nail Inspiration

I go through phases with my nails. Currently, I'm in the phase where I'm obsessed with painting them a different color every week.


I've had this bottle of navy nail polish for years. I think I bought it back when I was a sophomore in college, which makes it...four years old. Who knew nail polish lasted that long?

My point is that I read this post on one of my favorite blogs, A Cup of Jo, way back in October and I remember thinking that I needed to try it especially because I already have a bottle of navy polish.

photo via A Cup of Jo

Of course, I forgot about it until I was rummaging through my overstuffed bag of nail polish and found this particular bottle. It was definitely a AHA! moment. I'm sure you can guess what happened next.



I painted my nails navy blue, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment